- Surveying, imaging and 3D scanning in one powerful solution
- Improved Trimble VISION technology for video robotic control, scene documentation and photogrametric measurements
- Trimble DR Plus for long range and superior accuracy
- Locate2Protect real-time equipment monitoring and Trimble InSphere equipment management
- Complete field-to-office solution for quick data capture and processing
- Seamless integration with the Trimble V10 Imaging Rover and GNSS receivers
Trimble S7 Robotic Total Station. 1″, 2″, 3″, and 5″ accuracy
Call for price
The Trimble S7 Robotic Total Station combines scanning, imaging and surveying into one powerful solution. Now you only need one instrument on the job site to perform all your data capture. Improved Trimble VISION technology for video robotic control, scene documentation and photogrametric measurements. Create 3D models, high accuracy visual site documentation, point clouds, and more using the Trimble S7, Trimble Access™ field software and Trimble Business Center office software.
Manage Your Assets 24/7
Know where your total stations are 24 hours a day with Trimble Locate2Protect technology. See where your equipment is at any given time and get alerts if your instrument leaves a jobsite or experiences unexpected equipment shock or abuse.